20070515

Poland- the end is nigh but not quite nigh enough

I talked the other day of my contentment with the decision I have made. I'm pleased to say that that decision still stands. Unbelievably, that makes it something like two weeks since I last changed my mind. Phenomenal!

In terms of Korean career development, things are moving slowly. In one respect, that doesn't matter too much as I have time and a market desperate for teachers on my side. Having opted (once and for all?) to move however, the days that remain in the land of terrible customer service and beautiful May days are passing slowly. It is an almost inevitable consequence of a big decision that the time between it and the action itself feels like time wasted.

Having said all that, the chances are that, once I've left this place, I'll miss it at some stage. If I do, I sincerely hope never to come across this video.



I feel nostalgic already! I just have to try and remind myself of Krakow's Nike-wearing skinheads in their black trainers and white socks pulled up and maybe a few Krakow blondies with orange faces every time I feel that way.

No comments: